Loading...
Monday 24 February 2014

Thiru Not Worried About Naan Sigappu Manithan-Kochadaiiyaan Clash.



"I'm not going to compete with any film and nor am I nervous to release my film with Kochadaiiyaan. I'm only bothered about handing over the first copy of my film to my producers in advance.

I'm only concerned about finishing the film on time," Thiru told IANS. Thiru claims that he has been working with the deadline in mind and he wants to deliver the product on promised date.

He says that it has kept him on toes. "My last film got delayed due to several reasons. I struggled to see it release in cinemas. It was nice for a change to be working against a deadline.
Working towards a scheduled release date kept me on my toes throughout," he said. Naan Sigappu Manithan, which features Lakshmi Menon in the female lead role, is the story of a man suffering from narcolepsy, a neurological sleeping disorder.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer
TOP