Loading...
Friday 21 February 2014

Have I spilt with Simbhu: Hansika?


Nayanthara is pairing with Simbhu in a film titled Idhu Namma Aalu. It is learnt that Hansika is not favor of this. Hence there is talk in Kodambakkam that both of them have parted ways.
 At this point of time, Simbhu has mentioned that Nayanthara is my friend while Hansika is his lover. He had also added that Hansika is not against him for acting with Nayanthara. Hansika has also tweeted that she is single and has no relationship with anyone. In view of the foregoing, there are talks that both of them have split.
When asked Hansika about this, she said, ” I don’t want to speak about this. I will definitely speak when the time comes. My fans are speaking about my marriage. I did not decide to become an actress at the age of 15 years but that happened.
Similarly my marriage will also take place at the right time. I will get married when my mother and I decide about the marriage. Currently I am having 10 films in my hands. I consider myself as a competitor to me.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer
TOP