Loading...
Thursday 20 February 2014

It is true that Aishwarya Rai is acting in my film: P Vasu


Director P Vasu has mentioned that Aishwarya Rai is acting in his film titled Aishwaryavum Aayiram Kaakkavum.
Two days back there was news that Aishwarya Rai will be acting in a film titled Aishwaryavum Aayiram Kaakkavum to be directed by P Vasu but at the same time there was also news that Aishwarya Rai will be not be acting in this film.
When asked P Vasu about this, he said, “I am a person who has directedRajnikanth’s film. There is no necessity for me to use Aishwarya Rai name and earn. Aishwarya has no where mentioned that she did not meet Vasu and that she is not aware of Vasu. She has also not mentioned that who was Vasu.
She has only mentioned that she has listened to the stories mentioned by Vasu and Mani Rathinam and she is yet to decide about the film that she is going to act.
It is 100% true that I have met Aishwarya Rai and narrated her whole story. The hero of the film is the story. The whole film will be centered on the heroine. Aishwarya is donning that role.

When I narrated the story and technicians, they asked me that who was the heroine. That is the reason I released the press information. The shooting of this film will commence only after eight months.
That is the reason Aishwarya might have thought why there is urgency in the press release. She told me that she has still not given the dates for the film. I told her the reasons for that.
Lots of crows will be acting with Aishwarya Rai in this film. Trainers from France are coming to train the crows.
This training will go for three months. In any case, it is true that Aishwarya Rai is acting in this film. She has never mentioned anywhere that she is not acting in my film or she is yet to decide.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer
TOP